2.4GHz 5-Channel R/C WALKING SIMULATION VELOCIRAPTOR
CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts.
Not for children under 3 years.
Please keep these instructions as they contain important information.
- Parente: please read the instructions with your children before using the product for the first time. Stop the velociraptor with the remote control before picking it up.
- Keep hands, hair, and clothing away from moving parts when the toy is operating.
- Do not use the velociraptor with the radio control in the street. Avoid collisions with people, animals, and furniture.
- Warning: any change or modification made to this product that is not expressly approved in the relevant section of the declaration of conformity may terminate the usage authorization granted to the user.
- The wires are not to be inserted into socket outlets.
- This transmitter cannot use 2 AA batteries higher than 1.5V
- Only professional personnel can disassemble and replace the lithium battery of the velociraptor.
- Do not recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
- Rechargeable batteries must be removed before recharging.
- Rechargeable batteries must be recharged under the supervision of an adult.
- Do not mix different types of batteries or new batteries with old batteries.
- Only use batteries of the recommended type or an equivalent type.
- Take care to respect the + and – polarities when inserting batteries.
- Used batteries must be removed from the product.
- Do not short-circuit the power terminals.
The symbol showing a crossed-out rubbish bin indicates that ordinary batteries, rechargeable batteries, button batteries, battery packs, etc. should not be disposed of with household waste. Batte- ries are dangerous for health and the environment. Help to protect the environment against health risks. Ask your child to dispose of batteries cleanly by taking them to your local collection points. In this way, batteries can be recycled safely.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Always remove the batteries from the transmitter if it is not used for a long time.
- Wipe the toy gently with a clean cloth.
- Keep the toy away from direct sources of heat. –
- Do not immerse the toy in water, as this could damage electronic components.
- Replace batteries when they become less powerful.
- Operation temperature 0-40 C.
Waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE): When this device reaches the end of its life, please remove all batteries and dispose of them separately. Take electrical devices to a collection center for electronic equipment and household appliances. Other components can be disposed of with household waste.
1. Power Switch:1)
- Click the button — Power on.
- Press the button — Power off.
2. DEMO BUTTON(2)
- Click the button, the velociraptor will show the walking(forward/backward/turn left/tum right) wagging its tail, swaying its body with different sounds automatically.
3. Forward button; , Backward button: It), Turn left button(5;, Turn right button©
- Click Z–Walking forward.
- Click (4)—Walking backward.
- Click (5)–Swaying the body from the left side.
- Click $)–Swaying the body from the right side.
- Click (T.D and at the same time–Walking forward from the left side.
- Click (4.) and CO at the same time–walking forward from the right side.
- Click CCU and CT) at the same time–Walking backward from the left side.
- Click (4) and C.0) at the same time–Walking backward from the right side.
- LED Indicator keeps Flashing — Frequency connection or remote control signals fail.
- LED Indicator Constantly On — Frequency connected successfully or without any operating actions.
- Power saving mode: Remote control will be powered off without any operating actions. You should turn on the power button again to start.
- Power Switch,
• Slide the switch to “ON” position — Power on.
• Slide the switch to “OFF” position — Power Off.
- DEMO BUTTON(TRY-ME BUTTON) 2
• Click the button, the velociraptor will show the walking, forwarding, sounding with light in its mouth automatically.
• Press the button for 3 seconds to the sleeping mode.
• When in sleeping mode, click the button to wake up the velociraptor, then turn on the transmitter again to start the game.
• Sounding with light: Forward or backward with 3 different simulated sounds and walking, mouth with light.
• Low battery:lf the velociraptor with low power, its action stopped after 3 seconds with”DI DI DI” sound, means it needs to be charged.
• Sleeping automatically: The velociraptor enters into the sleeping mode without any operating in 5 minutes; turn off the power switch then turn it on again or press the DEMO button to restart the velociraptor.
4. Charging port 3
- Please insert the Micro USB plug of the USB cable into the USB socket from the bottom of the velociraptor.
- Then insert another USB plug into the interface of the computer or other adapters(such as a mobile phone charger).
- Full charging time takes about 2 hours; Operating time about 2 hours.
- The indicator from the bottom of the velociraptor turns to solid RED when in charging.
- The indicator from the bottom of the velociraptor turns to OFF when fully charged.
- Take away the USB cable, switch the power on to start the game.
NOTES FOR CHARGING:
- It is strictly prohibited to put the battery in a high-temperature heating place, such as the naked flame or electric heating device, otherwise, it is easy to cause damage or explosion.
- DO NOT hit or strike the hard surface with the battery. No disassembly of the battery.
- DO NOT immerse the battery in water. Keep the battery in a dry place. Please keep close watch of charging.
- The battery of the transmitter can only be installed or replaced by the guardian.
- Please replace the battery when the product function weakens.
- Please keep the instructions properly for future reference.
- Please strictly follow the instructions for the use of the product.
- Users should reset the product for the product may have a malfunction in the electrostatic environment.
- It is suggested to use the new alkaline batteries for the best functional effect.
Detailed understanding of the care and innovation/environment protection/ column
- Article One Class C Equipment of Universal MicroPower (Short Distance) Wireless Device in Technical Requirements for MicroPower (Short Distance) Wireless Device.
- It is strictly prohibited to use the various model transmitter in the center of the circle of the airport track center point and the area of radius 500m in order to ensure the requirements of the aeronautical radio station. It is strictly prohibited to use a model transmitter in the wireless control order period and area issued by the national relevant department.
- With the intelligent onekey for startup and shutdown, the velociraptor and transmitter will automatically shut down with no operation after 5 minutes, which can reduce the electric power loss. Press the power switch for re-start.
- It may cause the system breakdown in some cases due to the static influence or other interference. At this time, the battery can be disassembled and re-loaded. The system can be restored to normal operation after the reset of system failure.
TRANSMITTER BATTERY INSTALLATION
Slide button to open and close the battery cover
- Slide the button, then open the battery cover;
- Install 2X1.5VHAA” batteries in the battery case according to the positive(+)and negative(-) positions.
- Close the battery cover and slide the button.
POWER OF TRANSMITTER:
|Power type:DC 3V 0.5W
Battery required:2 X 1.5V”AA”(Not included)
Operation temperature:0 C – 40 C
POWER OF VELOCIRAPTOR:
|Power type:DC 3.7V 7W
Battery required:3.7V 1200mAh
|Charging time:about 2 hours
Charging temperature:0 – 40 C
VELOCIRAPTOR CHARGING CONNECTOR:
|Charging connector: Micro USB
Charging voltage: DC 5V
|USB CABLE: Voltage:5V 0.5A
Rated power: =≤ 2.5W
- Install the batteries in the transmitter, make sure the velociraptor with full charging.
- Turn on the power switch of the velociraptor, then turn on the power switch of the transmitter, now the velociraptor is connecting with the transmitter successfully.
- Pressing the “Forward” or “Backward’button on the transmitter, the velociraptor is walking forward or backward.
- Pressing the “Forward” and ‘Turn Left” buttons on the transmitter at the same time,the velociraptor is walking forward from the left side. For other operations and functions, please refer to the”TRANSMITTER PART r.
- Press the “DEMO’button,the velociraptor will show different walking performances automatically(Refer to the” TRANSMITTER PART2″.),It is suitable for the little child to watch the games.
Multiple velociraptors operated at the same time
- Turn on the velociraptors),then turn on the transmitter©, push the joystick or press any one of keys on the transmitter, and the velociraptor(Dis locked and connected to the transmitter(? successfully.
- Turn on the velociraptor(?), then turn on the transmitter©, push the joystick or press any one of keys on the transmitter, and the velociraptors are locked and connected to the transmitter© successfully.
- Turn on C3)(4`(5)…N velociraptor and so on, then turn on the transmitters accordingly till they are locked and connected with their own velociraptor, now the velociraptors can be operated by their own transmitters independently.
(If not follow the steps as mentioned above,a transmitter can operate 2 or several velociraptors at the same time.)
|The reaction of the power switch or indicator light
|•Low battery of velociraptor or the transmitter.
•System program stops due to the velociraptor or the transmitter interference.
|•Re-charge the car or replace the battery of the transmitter.
•Take out the battery and re-load into the system for system reset.
|Out of control||•A remote velociraptor with the same frequency is operating around you and the velociraptor
is locked with another transmitter.
•Beyond the remote range.
|•Move it to the place with no wireless interference.
•Shut off the transmitter of the same type and re-start the machine.
|Interrupted or slow
|•High-frequency interference or near high-voltage wires, transformers, and some buildings.
•Low battery of the transmitter battery.
|•Avoid playing in such an environment or choose another place for playing
•Replace the new battery of the transmitter.
•Please get close to the transmitter and play.
|Slow velociraptor running or running failure||•Battery exhaustion.
•Hair. soft things or other
dirt are blocked on the hub.
•Battery aging or poor motor.
|•Re-charge the battery.
•Take out the foreign objects carefully.
•Contact the distributor for repair if it still cannot be restored after the failure exclusion.
Instructions X1 changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protect cn against harmful interference in a residential installation This equipment generates„ uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception. which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures.
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
— Conned the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radioftV technician for help
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance 20cm between the radiator and your body. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Documents / Resources
|Shantou Sunmir Toys Factory TRY960 5-Channel Rechargeable Walking Simulation Velociraptor [pdf] Instruction Manual|
13433333221, 2AY2T13433333221, TRY960 5-Channel Rechargeable Walking Simulation Velociraptor, TRY960, 5-Channel Rechargeable Walking Simulation Velociraptor